Fitness without nutrition is just a lot of sweat and hard work.As registered holistic nutritionists with expertise in sports nutrition and helping athletes of every calibre, from weekend warrior to the Olympic level, Essential Balance can help you reach your athletic goals through strong nutritional education and support.
Eileen Fauster is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN), and Kirsten Colella is a Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP) offering holistic sports nutrition in Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, GTA, Woodbridge and Vaughan.
Train Hard. Be Nourished.
Holistic Sports Nutrition Support
- Full nutritional, training and lifestyle assessment
- A personalized, realistic and workable eating plan
- An increase in your daily energy and sport performance
- Correct balancing of your nutrition regarding carbohydrates, proteins and healthy fats
- Education and nutritional advice on the efficacy of supplements and adaptogens
- Meals / snacks planning and preparation, with a focus on easy-to-prepare, tasty recipes
- How to make better choices when eating out
- Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight
Realize Your GoalsRegardless of your type of sport, athletic condition, or current nutritional level, Eileen can help you:
- Break through plateaus
- Reduce your recovery time
- Bring your sport performance to the next level
- Learn what to eat prior, during and post workout
- Ensure efficient hydration to increase your power
- Learn the importance of timing your meals to optimize sport performance
Experience on both sidesAs a holistic sports nutritionist in Toronto and world class sport competitor - Eileen can help you achieve your fitness goals!
- black belt (working towards 2nd degree black belt)
- studying Ving Tsun / Wing Chun for 20 years, 3rd generation under Yip Man
- 2003 Canadian All-Around Wing Chun Champion
- 2006 bronze medalist at World Traditional Wushu Championships in China
- 2018 inducted into Canadian Wushu Kungfu Hall of Fame
- President of Wushu Ontario, Secretary-General of Wushu Canada