We understand that everyone's nutritional needs are uniqueAt Essential Balance, you will receive personalized attention, as we design a complete holistic nutrition food plan to suit your nutritional needs and your palate preferences.
Our goal is to help you maximize what’s helpful, minimize what’s not, and give you a detailed comprehensive plan with support along the way.
Eileen Fauster is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN), and Kirsten Colella is a Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP) offering holistic nutrition in Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, GTA, Woodbridge and Vaughan.
Be Nourished. Feel Good.
So, if you are ready to:
- Feel great in your body
- Create habits to support your body’s natural ability to detoxify, repair and regenerate
- Identify the areas in your life that could be negatively impacting your health
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Understand and reduce your food cravings
- Increase your energy levels
- Improve cognitive acuity
- Learn about new foods and how to easily incorporate them into your life ….then connect with us.
What We Will Do
- Evaluate your food intake and design a realistic and workable nutritional program
- Recommend food selection and preparation, including grocery shopping tips and recipes
- Customize a detoxification and cleansing protocol, as needed
Eileen Fauster is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN), and Kirsten Colella is a Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP). We are holistic nutritionists in Toronto serving the Toronto area including Etobicoke, North York, GTA, Woodbridge and Vaughan.
Our Core Strengths
- Digestive problems and bowel disorders
- Hormonal imbalances, menstrual issues, PMS and fatigue
- Adrenal fatigue and stress management
- Fertility, pregnancy, pre- & post-pregnancy, and infant nutrition
- Nutrition for children with special needs
- Ceasing addictions
- Vegan, vegetarian, plant-based lifestyles + flexitarian lifestyles
- Food sensitivities& picky eaters
- High blood sugar and diabetes
- Holistic nutrition for advanced sport performance
- Autoimmune diseases
- Acne and skin issues
- Detox and cleansing - general, liver, gallbladder, colon
Healthy eating should be second nature, so you crave the things that bring you into balance, not out. We emphasize the importance of high-quality complete proteins, complex carbohydrates, plant-based fats, and water. We’ll introduce you to some of the healthiest foods and teach you how to know what’s what for you.