Eileen Fauster, leading holistic healer and acupuncturist in Toronto, is the founder of Essential Balance Holistic Health Services.
She offers holistic therapies and guidance that will support you on your unique path towards optimal wellness!
Passionately interested in holistic health and wellness since her teen years, Eileen has been in full-time practice since 2007.
In addition to her work at Essential Balance Holistic Health, Eileen is active through speaking engagements, educating the public about health, nutrition and the benefits of an active lifestyle.
Eileen embraces a healthy lifestyle as a vegan and an athlete; she volunteers in provincial amateur sports.
Eileen is a Registered Acupuncturist in the Province of Ontario and is a member in good standing with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO.on.ca). Relying on the theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Eileen diagnoses and treats her clients by addressing “the root and the branch” of their health issues, to achieve their best-possible health.
Eileen is an Advanced Registered Holistic Nutritionist, graduating from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, with the Merit of Distinction for academic excellence. Eileen advises on the healing qualities of whole foods. With her background in energy healing and nutrition, Eileen delves deep into diet, lifestyle and the emotional aspects of food, offering insightful and practical changes for clients.
Eileen is a vegan and offers nutritional guidance on increasing raw and vegan meals in the diet. As well, she works with athletes to assess and improve their sport nutrition. Eileen devises personalized food guidelines and food plans for all health needs, including for those recovering from cancer treatments.
Eileen is certified in Acupuncture Face-lift, a holistic alternative to modern cosmetic and face-lift procedures, that may help clients in their 20s through to their 80s look younger naturally and in a health-enhancing manner.
Further, Eileen is certified in Iridology, which allows for an immediate, accurate and non-invasive health analysis to determine the strengths and weaknesses in the body.
- Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac) - Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (tstcm.com), registered with the Province of Ontario (www.ctcmpao.on.ca)
- Diploma in Advanced Nutrition (ARHN) and Natural Nutrition (RHN), graduated both with Merit of Distinction - Canadian School of Natural Nutrition (www.csnn.ca)
- Certified Iridologist (C.Ir), graduated with Honours - Institute of Natural Health Technologies
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics - Carleton University, Ottawa
- Certified Black Belt, Chinese Martial Arts - Sunny Tang Martial Arts (sunnytang.com)
- CTCMPAO - College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (www.ctcmpao.on.ca), member in good standing