Eileen Fauster, leading holistic healer and acupuncturist in Toronto and founder of Essential Balance Holistic Health Services is equipped with a natural ability to make others feel comfortable and takes a genuine interest in her client’s health and well-being.
Eileen offers guidance that will support you on your unique path towards optimal wellness.
Passionately interested in holistic health and wellness since her teen years, Eileen has been in full-time practice since 2007.
Eileen is a Registered Acupuncturist with the Province of Ontario and is a member in good standing with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO).
Eileen is an Advanced Registered Holistic Nutritionist from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, graduating with the Merit of Distinction for academic excellence.
Eileen is certified in Acupuncture Face-lift, a holistic alternative to modern cosmetic and face-lift procedures. As well, she is experienced in scalp acupuncture; a unique procedure to help clients suffering from neurological and neuro-muscular disorders. Eileen is an acupuncturist serving the GTA, Toronto, Vaughan, Yorkville, Woodbridge and neighbouring areas.
Further, Eileen is certified in Iridology, which allows for an immediate, accurate and non-invasive health analysis to determine the strengths and weaknesses in the body. Eileen is a vegan and offers nutritional guidance on increasing raw and vegan foods in the diet.
In addition to her work at Essential Balance Holistic Health, Eileen is also actively involved in educating the public about health, nutrition and the benefits of an active lifestyle through speaking engagements.
Eileen also volunteers in provincial amateur sports.
- Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac) - Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (tstcm.com), registered with the Province of Ontario (www.ctcmpao.on.ca).
- Certified Tuina Acupressure Massage Practitioner - Tuina.ca
- Diploma in Advanced Nutrition (ARHN) and Natural Nutrition (RHN), graduated both with Merit of Distinction - Canadian School of Natural Nutrition (www.csnn.ca)
- Certified Iridologist (C.Ir), graduated with Honours - Institute of Natural Health Technologies
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics - Carleton University, Ottawa
- Certified Black Belt, Chinese Martial Arts - Sunny Tang Martial Arts (sunnytang.com)
- CTCMPAO - College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (www.ctcmpao.on.ca), member in good standing